Utility Token BLEC
A total of 100,000,000 $BLEC will be added to the liquidity pool, 90% of which will be released year by year and minted in the game by players. The rest 10% is for the market, liquidity, and staking rewards. Players can mint the Corestals they have into $BLEC or open the special Mystery Boxes they have purchased to obtain it.
The supply and issuance of $BLEC are elastic. The internal token circulation consumption model, combined with the deflation-release model, can ensure logical and stable market circulation and build a robust value base.
Corestals are vital resources for core systems such as gear refinement and skill resonance. They are always highly demanded by VIP users.
- Mystery Box
Consume $BLEC to purchase $BLEC Mystery Boxes that contain highly-demanded, extremely rare, and limited-edition NFTs. The PocketBuff market is the only place selling Mystery Boxes that contain certain rare NFTs.
Redeem $BLEC for Corestals in the game to boost character battle power and enrich your gaming experience.
Consume $BLEC to build up your guild and help guild members to obtain bonus Corestals.
Consume or stake $BLEC to get an entrance ticket for external events and earn special event rewards.
- A cryptocurrency wallet (e.g.: MetaMask)
- Little amount of BNB for gas fees
- Cryptocurrency based on BNB Chain (Preferably BNB or USDT, to ensure as lower slippage as possible)
Please note: DO NOT use the wallet address on your PocketBuff Profile. Or the depositing will fail.